HOCKEY IS BACK!
The City has confirmed that all arenas will re-open on Monday, January 31. Many of the same policies will remain in effect as where we left off before Christmas.
- All games that were scheduled before the shut down are a go, please refer to your team calendar.
- All Scheduled tournaments can proceed
- U9 will move into full ice games
City of Kawartha Lakes Facility Guidelines :
- Maximum 2 spectators per player at all arenas within the City of Kawartha Lakes except Lindsay Pad1 which allows for 200 spectators. Your team manager will provide guidance for facility guidelines at arenas outside of City of Kawartha Lakes
- All players and spectators must do covid screening prior to entering
- Arena must be vacated 20 minutes after your ice time finishes
- Masks must be worn inside the dressing rooms/arena at all times. Players may take off their mask to go on the ice
- Proof of Vaccination - anyone 12 years of age and older must be prepared to show proof of vaccination upon entering facilities (both players and spectators). During peak times security staff will be in place at facilities to check proof of vaccination. Only QR Code will be accepted as proof of vaccination
- Refunds for Closure period - we are waiting for direction from Three County for how the remainder of season will play out and credit from the city. We will provide an update at a later date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope everyone has a great first week back .