Making a positive difference in our youth’s hockey development.
To enable the children in our community to participate fully in the sport of hockey, by making it a safe and secure environment, ensuring the players receive the necessary learning opportunities to further enhance their skill base.
WE WILL SUCCEED BY
• Providing the highest quality of coaching and leadership
• Emphasizing preventative measures, such as proper equipment and ice safety
• Encouraging and focusing the learning on: fundamental skills, fair play, respect, teamwork, and leadership
• Promoting a fun and positive environment
• Having the executive, coaching staff, and parents act as positive leaders in the hockey program and in solving controversies